Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Arrive in Cairo where our representative will meet and assist you through baggage claims
and customs and then transfer you to your Cairo hotel for check in. After a brief orientation, the
rest of the day (depending on flight schedules) is at your leisure.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour/Belly Dancing intro
Full-day outing to the most famous wonderland in the whole world - the
Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, followed by a trip to Khan El-Khalily
Bazzar, where your belly dancing instructor will help you pick out the
necessary equipment and clothes for your course. This evening, the whole
group will meet with the belly dancing instructor for an introduction to
Day 3: Cairo/Belly Dancing Session # 1
Today we'll be out to visit the city of Memphis, the ancient capital
of Egypt, and its necropolis Sakkara. Sakkara is situated on a desert
plateau crowned by the first all-stone structure, the Step Pyramid of
Djoser. Drive back to the hotel, to have some rest before meeting again in
the evening at class, where you’ll have your first Belly Dancing session.
Day 4: Cairo/Belly Dancing Session # 2
Today, after breakfast, we'll drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian
rulers for nearly 700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old
Coptic area including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Free
afternoon to rest before we move again in the evening to the class room
for the second Belly Dancing session. The remainder of the evening
is at your leisure and
overnight is in your Cairo hotel.
Day 5: Cairo/Belly Dancing Session # 3
In the morning, we'll be out to visit the famous Egyptian Museum, where most of
the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are kept. Then we drive back to the
hotel, to have some rest before meeting again in the evening at class,
where you’ll have your last Belly Dancing session.
Tonight, we'll embark on a Nile River Steamer for an open buffet dinner
accompanied by a folkloric Sufi ("whirling dervish") and belly-dancing
show, where your imaginative Belly Dancing Course will be crowned by
receiving your "Dancing Egypt" Certification from
Day 6: Depart Cairo
This tour ends after breakfast when we will transfer you to Cairo
International Airport for your flight home.
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo and Giza (as per the itinerary) in
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide, fluently speaking the language of
- Four days Belly Dancing Course, with all the necessary equipment.
- Nile Dinner Cruise on a 5-star ship. Delight in an open buffet style
dinner while enjoying the Sufi ("whirling dervish") and belly dancing
- All accommodation in 3-stars hotels in Cairo. All rooms have a private
bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees in order to add flexibility to your program ,as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- This tour has specific dates to start, confirmation in advance is highly
recommended.P.S./ Please contact us to check about the availability and
the starting dates of the tour.
- The Belly Dancing course is only for women, however, men can join this
tour, without attending to the Belly Dancing class sessions.
- This tour can be customized to be an extention for any of our tours.
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and many more.
- All day trips are in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $225 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $120 USD single supplement charge.