1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs & then transfer you to your hotel. You have time to explore at your leisure,
before meeting your
escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.
Day 3: Cairo/City Tour
First to the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the
Pharaohs are kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers
for nearly 700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic
area including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish
Day 4: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours around Cairo (as per the itinerary) in
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- All accommodations in 3-stars hotels in Cairo. All rooms have a private
bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
you can upgrade your hotel category to 4 or 5 stars hotels upon
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program as you may choose to skip
one or more sites ,depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and many more.
- All day trips are in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $185 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $75 USD single supplement charge.