Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs, and then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, the ancient capitol of Egypt, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
At 10 pm in the evening we will catch the overnight train to Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor
On arrival in Luxor our representative will meet you and transfer
you to your hotel for check in. Today we will visit the East Bank of
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in your Luxor hotel.
Day 4: Luxor/Hurgada
Visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
In the evening we will catch the bus to Hurgada where we'll transfer to the
hotel for check-in. Overnight in our Hurgada hotel.
Day 5: Hurgada
Spend a relaxing day sailing around the nearby islands. Explore the
underwater beauty of the coral reefs and marvel at the curious fish while
swimming or snorkeling. Later a picnic lunch will be served, followed by
your chance to relax and enjoy the sun, the sea, and the beautiful white
sandy beaches. Overnight in your Hurgada hotel.
Day 6: Hurgada
Today a desert safari awaits you! Explore the colorful customs of the life
of the Bedouin people and, of course, it wouldn't be a true adventure
without a camel ride! Relax and watch the sunset before feasting on a
barbeque dinner served in a Bedouin tent. Then, sit back, and be
entertained by a traditional Bedouin dancing show. Overnight in your Hurgada
Day 7: Hurgada
Free day at leisure. An optional day trip to St. Catherine's Monastery, at
the base Mt. Sinai, can be arranged upon request (Mondays only). Overnight
in your Hurgada hotel.
Day 8: Hurgada
Free morning at leisure. In the afternoon we will catch the bus back to
Day 9: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple).
Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 10: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours around Cairo, Giza, Luxor (East & West Banks) and
Hurgada in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo to Luxor on an air-conditioned
Spanish train with reclining seats.
- Air-conditioned bus transportation from Luxor to Hurgada and Hurgada to
- All accommodations in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Luxor, and Hurgada. All
rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
you can upgrade all your hotels category to 4 or 5 stars hotels upon
- Snorkeling equipment on the boat trip in Hurgada.
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our guests' desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $550 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $125 USD single supplement charge.