Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs & then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, the ancient capitol of Egypt, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
At 10 pm in the evening we will catch the overnight train to Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor/West Bank
Arrive in Luxor, meet and transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Today we visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Overnight in our Luxor hotel.
Day 4: Luxor/East Bank
Breakfast, then we’ll start touring the East Bank of Luxor
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Evening train to Aswan. Arrive Aswan, meet our representative & transfer to
the hotel and
check-in. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5: Aswan/City Tour/Nile Cruise
Full-day excursion around the city visiting the Temple of Philae, the
Aswan High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Afterwards we Check-in on our
Nile Cruise boat for the night.
Day 6: Nile Cruise
This morning, we start sailing on the way to Kalabsha, to visit Mandulis
Temple, then sailing again to Wadi El Seboua to visit Ramsis II temple.
Overnight on Cruise while sailing on the way to Amada.
Day 7: Nile Cruise
Breakfast, then visiting the oldest Nubian Temple of Amada then sailing
again to Ibrim to visit the unique visible Nubian monument "Ibrim Palace",
then back on the cruise to sail on the way to Abu Simbel. Overnight on
Day 8: Nile Cruise/Abu Simbel
Today after breakfast, the great moment awaits you !!! Visit the
most impressive site in Egypt, Ramsis II temple and the Queen Temple of
Goddess Hathor at Abu Simbel. Overnight is spent on Cruise ship.
Day 9: Abu Simbel/Aswan
Early morning check-out after breakfast to catch the bus back to Aswan.
Half-day tour is provided, exploring Kitchner and Elephantine
Islands in Aswan, on a small motor boat. Overnight we take the train back to Cairo.
Day 10: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in your Cairo
Day 11: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Four nights on a 5-star Nile Cruise Ship, with all meals included (Open
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Luxor/Aswan/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. All
rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- Entrancer fees of the sites visited on the way when you are on the Lake Nasser
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- The "Egyptian Reflections" tour start every Thursday, however
confirmation in advance is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $1000 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $250 USD single supplement charge.