Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs and then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Gate4Egypt tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.
At 10 pm we will catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan
Arrive in Aswan, meet and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Full-day
excursion around the city visiting the Temple of Philae, the Aswan High
Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in your Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan/Nile Cruise
Today we’ll join an orientation sail boat around Kitchener and Elephantine
Islands, before we check in on our Nile Cruise for overnight, and sailing to
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Visit the dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris. Overnight on the Cruise ship sailing
Day 6: Nile Cruise/Luxor (East Bank)
Morning visit to one of the most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt --
dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God. Sailing again to Luxor. By noon time,
we arrive to the Luxor hotel and check-in. This afternoon, enjoy a visit to
the East Bank of Luxor:
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in your Luxor Hotel.
Day 7: Luxor (West Bank)
visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
This afternoon, you'll catch the bus to Hurgada. On arrival our
representative will meet you and transfer you to the
hotel for check-in. Overnight in your Hurgada hotel.
Day 8: Hurghada
Spend a relaxing day sailing around the nearby islands. Explore the
underwater beauty of the coral reefs and marvel at the curious fish while
swimming or snorkeling. Later a picnic lunch will be served, followed by
your chance to relax and enjoy the sun, the sea, and the beautiful white
sandy beaches. Overnight in your Hurghada hotel.
Day 9: Hurghada
Today a desert safari awaits you! Explore the colorful customs of the life
of the Bedouin people and, of course, it wouldn't be a true adventure
without a camel ride! Relax and watch the sunset before feasting on a
barbeque dinner served in a Bedouin tent. Then, sit back, and be
entertained by a traditional Bedouin dancing show. Overnight in your Hurgada
Day 10: Hurghada/Cairo
Free morning at leisure. In the afternoon we will catch the bus back to
Cairo where you will be meet by our representative & transferred to
your hotel for check-in. Overnight in your Cairo hotel. Maybe visit the
colourful famous Khan al Khalli bazaar for some last minute shopping !!
Day 11: Cairo/City Tour
Today we’re off to the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous
treasures of the Pharaohs are kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home
to Egyptian rulers for nearly 700 years. Later, we explore many
attractions in the old Coptic area including the Hanging Church and Ben
Ezra Synagogue. In the evening, we'll embark on a Nile River Steamer for
an open buffet dinner accompanied by a folkloric Sufi ("whirling dervish")
and belly-dancing show. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 12: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Professional Egyptologist tour guides, fluently speaking the language of
- Two nights on a 5-stars Nile Cruise ship with all meals included.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan on an air-conditioned Spanish
train with reclining seats.
- Air-conditioned bus transportation from Luxor to Hurgada and Hurgada to
- All accommodation in 3-stars hotels in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Hurgada.
All rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include
- Snorkeling equipment on the boat trip in Hurgada.
- In Cairo, a Nile Dinner Cruise on a 5-star ship. Delight in an open
buffet style dinner while enjoying the Sufi (“whirling dervish”) and belly
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program ,as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel) can be added to this program, upon
request & highly recommended.
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $750 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $160 USD single supplement charge.