Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs & then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
at Giza. Later on in the evening at 10 pm we will catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan
Arrive in Aswan, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel for check-in.
After freshening up we will leave on a full-day
excursion around the city visiting the Temple of Philae, the Aswan High
Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in your Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan/Nile Cruise
Join an orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands &
afterwards we board your cruise ship for overnight on board while cruising to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Edfu/Nile Cruise
Visit the dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo. After lunch,
visit one of the most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt in Edfu --
dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God. Overnight on board the ship
while cruising to Luxor.
Day 6: Nile Cruise/Luxor
Breakfast, then we'll start touring the East Bank of Luxor visiting
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Over night on cruise ship.
Day 7: Luxor (West Bank)
After breakfast we check out from cruise ship and visit the West Bank of
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon.
After dinner Overnight train back up to Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in your Cairo
Day 9: Alexandria
Today we drive to Alexandria. Following the check-in at the hotel, you
have the evening free to explore this beautiful waterfront city. Perhaps
get your feet wet in the lapping Mediterranean waves or enjoy a
freshly-grilled fish dinner at one of many open-air restaurants. Overnight
in your Alexandria hotel.
Day 10: Alexandria
We catch an early start after breakfast with visits to the catacombs of
Kom El Shokafa and Pompeii's Pillar. Later, when we explore the Royal
Palace of El Montazah you'll have a chance to take a dip in the
Mediterranean and enjoy the warm Egyptian sunshine. Your
afternoon is free. Overnight in your Alexandria hotel.
Day 11: Alexandria/Cairo
Today the newly-reborn Royal Library of Alexandria with its amazing
architecture, awaits your arrival - followed by an outing to the Roman
Amphitheater and the Fort of Qait-Bay. Then we drive back to Cairo and
check-in at the hotel. Your evening is free. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 12: Cairo
Today we explore the truly magical atmosphere of the old Islamic area -
visiting the many small shops and bazaars - a last chance to pick up a few
gifts. In the evening, we'll embark on a Nile River Steamer for an open
buffet dinner accompanied by a folkloric Sufi ("whirling dervish") and
belly-dancing show. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 13: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast, when we will
transfer you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Two nights on a 5-star Nile Cruise ship with all meals included.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and
Alexandria. All rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and
- In Cairo, a Nile Dinner Cruise on a 5-star ship. Delight in an open
buffet style dinner while enjoying the Sufi ("whirling dervish") and belly
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel) can be added to this program, upon
request as is highly recommended !
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $720 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $150 USD single supplement charge.