Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs, and then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
at Giza. In the evening at 10 pm we will catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan
Arrive in Aswan, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel for check-in.
After freshening up we will leave on a full-day
excursion around the city visiting the Temple of Philae, the Aswan High
Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in your Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan/Felucca
Join an orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands. and
then overnight on the felucca sailing to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Felucca
Visit the dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Overnight on the felucca, sailing
Day 6: Edfu/Luxor (East Bank)
Morning visit to one of the most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt --
dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God. Transfer by local transportation to
Luxor, and check-in at the hotel. This afternoon, enjoy a visit to the
East Bank of Luxor:
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in your Luxor hotel.
Day 7: Luxor (West Bank)
Today we visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Overnight, we travel by train back to Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we’re off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in your Cairo
Day 9: Cairo/Dahab
This morning we take a bus to Dahab. Arrive at the bus station. Our
representative will meet you and
transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Free day to explore this fabulous
resort & relax. Overnight in your Dahab hotel.
Day 10: Dahab/Blue Hole
Today we visit the amazing Blue Hole - a great chance to swim or snorkel.!
We will enjoy a barbecue
lunch at Mount Sinai before returning to Dahab. Overnight in your Dahab hotel.
Day 11: Dahab/ Mount Sina
Transfer to the Lagoon Beach for swimming or snorkeling. Late at night, we
will drive to Mount Sina,( or Mount Moses ) and begin our climb to
the summit. Take in the awe-inspiring view of the South Sinai Mountains as
we reach the summit at sunrise !! Make sure you bring your camera & wear
comfortable hiking shoes !!!
Day 12: St. Catherine/Dahab
After sunrise, we descend the mountain and visit St. Catherine's Monastery
before returning to the hotel. The afternoon is free to relax. Overnight in
your Dahab hotel.
Day 13: Ras Abu-Galoum
After an early morning drive north, we embark on a 2-hour camel trek to Ras
Abu-Galoum. Here you will marvel at the coral reefs while swimming or
snorkeling. Overnight at your Dahab hotel.
Day 14: Depart Dahab
This morning, we catch the bus back to Cairo. Arrive Cairo, where we
will meet you and
transfer you to the hotel for check-in. In the evening, we'll embark on a Nile
River Steamer for an open buffet dinner accompanied by a folkloric Sufi
("whirling dervish") and belly-dancing show. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 15: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, and Luxor (as per the
itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Two nights on a felucca (Oriental Sailboat) with all meals included.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. All rooms
have a private bath, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- Air-conditioned bus transportation from Cairo/Dahab and Dahab/Cairo.
- All accommodation at your Dahab Hotel. All rooms will have a private bathroom,
air-conditioning, and include breakfast.
- Barbeque lunch on the trip to Blue Hole.
- Two-hour camel trek on the trip to Ras Abu Galoum.
- Snorkeling equipment
- In Cairo, a Nile Dinner Cruise on a 5-star ship. Delight in an open
buffet style dinner while enjoying the Sufi ("whirling dervish") and belly
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel) can be added to this program, upon
request, as is highly recommended.
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $705 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a S125 USD single supplement charge.