Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs & then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
at Giza. Later in the evening at 10 pm we catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan
Arrive in Aswan, where our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel for check-in.
After freshening up we will leave on a full-day
excursion around the city visiting the Temple of Philae, the Aswan High
Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in your Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan/Nile Cruise
Join an orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands.
Afterwards we board our cruise ship for our Nile cruise to Kom Ombo.
Overnite on board.
Day 5: Kom-Ombo/Edfu/Nile Cruise
Visit the dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom-Ombo. After more
cruising & lunch, we
visit one of the most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt in Edfu --
dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God. Overnight on ship, cruising to Luxor.
Day 6: Edfu/Luxor (East Bank)
Arrive in Luxor and check-in at our hotel. Today we visit the East
bank, including :
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in our Luxor hotel.
Day 7: Luxor (West Bank)
Visit the West Bank of Luxor
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Overnight, we will travel by train back to Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in your Cairo
Day 9: Cairo/Dahab
This morning we take a bus to Dahab. On arrival our representative
will meet you and
transfer you to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free to explore this fabulous
resort. Overnight in your Dahab hotel.
Day 10: Dahab/Blue Hole
Visit the amazing Blue Hole - a great chance to swim or snorkel. Enjoy a barbecue
lunch at Mount Sinai before returning to Dahab to overnight in your hotel.
Day 11: Dahab/Mount Sina
Transfer to Lagoon Beach for swimming or snorkeling. Late at night we will drive
to Mount Sina ( Moses's Mountain ) and begin our climb to the summit. Take
in the awe-inspiring view of the South Sinai Mountains as we reach the
summit at sunrise !!! Don't forget to bring your camera & comfortable
Day 12: St. Catherine/Dahab
After sunrise, we descend the mountain and visit St. Catherine's Monastery
before returning to the hotel, sthe rest of the day is free to relax.. Overnight in
your Dahab hotel.
Day 13: Ras Abu-Galoum
After an early morning drive north, we embark on a 2-hour camel trek to Ras
Abu-Galoum. Here you will marvel at the coral reefs while swimming or
snorkeling. Overnight at your Dahab hotel.
Day 14: Depart Dahab
This morning, we catch the bus back to Cairo. We will meet you and
transfer you to the hotel for check-in. In the evening, we'll embark on a Nile
River Steamer for an open buffet dinner accompanied by a folkloric Sufi
("whirling dervish") and belly-dancing show. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 15: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, and Luxor (as per the
itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Two nights on a 5-star Nile Cruise with all meals included.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. All rooms
have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- Air-conditioned bus transportation from Cairo/Dahab and Dahab/Cairo.
- All accommodation at Dahab. All rooms have a private bathroom and
air-conditioning, and include breakfast
- Barbeque lunch on the trip to Blue Hole.
- Two-hour camel trek on the trip to Ras Abu Galoum.
- Snorkeling equipment
- In Cairo, a Nile Dinner Cruise on a 5-star ship. Delight in an open
buffet style dinner while enjoying the Sufi ("whirling dervish") and belly
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel) can be added to this program, upon
request., as is highly recommended.
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $725 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $150 USD single supplement charge.