Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs, and then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
at Giza !!!
At 10 pm we will catch the overnight train to Luxor.
Day 3: Aswan
Arrive in Aswan,where our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel for check-in.
After freshening up we will leave on a full-day
excursion around the city visiting the Temple of Philae, the Aswan High
Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in your Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan/Felucca
Join an orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands., and
then board the felucca for overnight sailing to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Felucca
At Kom Ombo visit the dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris. Overnight on the felucca sailing
Day 6: Edfu/Luxor (East Bank)
Morning visit to one of the most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt --
dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God. Transfer by local transportation to
Luxor, and check-in at the hotel. This afternoon, enjoy a visit to the
East Bank of Luxor:
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in your Luxor hotel.
Day 7: Luxor (West Bank)
After breakfast we visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- The Valley of the Kings
- The Valley of the Queens
-The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Colossi of Memnon
Overnight, we travel by train back to Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo where our representative will meet you & transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Overnight in your
Day 9: Cairo/Dahab
This morning we take a bus to Dahab.On arrival at the bus station our
representative will meet you and
transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Free day to explore this fabulous
resort. Overnight in your Dahab hotel.
Day 10: Dahab/Blue Hole
Visit the amazing Blue Hole !!! - a great chance to swim or snorkel. Enjoy a barbecue
lunch at Mount Sinai before returning to Dahab. Overnight in your Dahab hotel.
Day 11: Dahab/Mount Sina
Transfer to Lagoon Beach for swimming or snorkeling. Late night, we will drive
to Mount Sina( or Moses's Mountain ) and begin our climb to the summit.
Take in the awe-inspiring view of the South Sinai Mountains as we reach
the summit at sunrise !!!
Don't forget your camera &
comfortable walking shoes !
Day 12: St. Catherine/Dahab
After sunrise, we descend the mountain and visit St. Catherine's Monastery
before returning to the hotel,the rest of the day is free to relax. Overnight in
your Dahab hotel.
Day 13: Ras Abu-Galoum
After an early morning drive north, we embark on a 2-hour camel trek to
Ras Abu-Galoum. Here you will marvel at the coral reefs while swimming or
snorkeling. Overnight is at your Dahab hotel.
Day 14: Cairo
Arrive Cairo, meet and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Later we visit
the city of Memphis, the most ancient capital of Egypt, and its necropolis
Sakkara. Sakkara is situated on a desert plateau crowned by the first
all-stone structure, the Step Pyramid of Djoser. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 15: Cairo/Bahariya Oasis
After breakfast we catch the bus to the Bahariya Oasis where we transfer to
the hotel for check-in. Free day to explore the oasis. Overnight in
Day 16: Bahariya Oasis
A full-day excursion with visits to the Hot and Cold Springs, the English
House, Pyramid Mountain, the Oasis Museum, Bir El-Ghaba, and Bir El-Matar.
Overnight in campsite.
Day 17: White Desert
We start our desert safari to the White Desert with visits to the great
Sand Dunes, Swiss Tomb, Black Mountain, and the Bedouin village. Next we
drive to Crystal Mountain and El-Akabat. Once we reach the White Desert,
enjoy dinner in this Bedouin atmosphere. Overnight we camp in the White
Desert beneath the stars.
Day 18: Farafra Oasis
A short drive to the Farafra Oasis to discover, learn about, and share in
the fascinating lives of the Bedouin people. Overnight in the desert camp.
Day 19: Bahariya/Cairo
After breakfast we catch the bus back to Cairo. Arrive Cairo, meet and
transfer to hotel for check-in. Free day at leisure. Perhaps pick up some
last minute gifts with a visit the world famous Khan El-Khalily bazaar! In
the evening, we'll embark on a Nile River Steamer for an open buffet
dinner accompanied by a folkloric Sufi (“whirling dervish”) and
belly-dancing show. Overnight in our Cairo hotel.
Day 20: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, and Luxor (as per the
itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Two nights on a felucca (Oriental Sailboat) with all meals included.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. All rooms
have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- Air-conditioned bus transportation from Cairo/Dahab/Cairo and Cairo/Bahariya
- All accommodation at Dahab and Bahariya campsites. All rooms have a
private bathroom and air-conditioning, and include breakfast.
- Barbeque lunch on the trip to the Blue Hole.
- Barbeque lunch on the trip to the White Desert.
- Two-hour camel trek on the trip to Ras Abu Galoum.
- Snorkeling equipment
- In Cairo, a Nile Dinner Cruise on a 5-star ship. Delight in an open
buffet style dinner while enjoying the Sufi ("whirling dervish") and belly
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel) can be added to this program, upon
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our guests' desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $940 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $180 USD single supplement charge.