Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs & then transfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your
escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Saqqara visiting the Step Pyramid and Memphis, the
ancient capital, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
At 10 pm we catch the overnight train to Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor
Arrive in Luxor and check-in at the hotel. Today we visit the East Bank of
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in Luxor hotel.
Day 4: Luxor
Visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Overnight, we travel by train back to Cairo.
Day 5: Cairo
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple).
Overnight in our Cairo hotel.
Day 6: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast, when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, and Luxor (as per the itinerary)
in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Luxor and Luxor/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo and Luxor. All rooms have a
private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and many more.
- All day trips are in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $275 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $85 USD single supplement charge.