Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs & then tranfer you to your hotel for
check-in. You have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your
Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Giza (Desert Tour)/Alexandria
Half-day outing to Sakkara and Memphis, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
After lunch we drive to Alexandria. Following the check-in at the hotel,
you have the evening free to explore this beautiful waterfront city, on
Egypt's North Coast.
Perhaps get your feet wet in the lapping Mediterranean waves or enjoy a
freshly-grilled fish dinner at one of many open-air restaurants !! Overnight
in your Alexandria hotel.
Day 3: Alexandria
We catch an early start after breakfast with visits to the catacombs of
Kom El Shokafa and Pompeii's Pillar. Later, when we explore the Royal
Palace of El Montazah & you'll have a chance to take a dip in the
Mediterranean and maybe relax on the beach in the warm Egyptian sunshine. Your
afternoon is free. Overnight in your Alexandria hotel.
Day 4: Alexandria/Cairo
Today the newly-reborn Royal Library of Alexandria, with its amazing
architecture, awaits your arrival - followed by an outing to the Roman
Amphitheater and the Fort of Qait-Bay. Then we drive back to Cairo and
check-in at the hotel. Your evening is free. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 5: Cairo/City Tour
First to the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the
Pharaohs are kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers
for nearly 700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic
area including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue ( the Jewish
Temple). In the evening, we'll embark on a Nile River Steamer for an open
buffet dinner accompanied by a folkloric Sufi ("whirling dervish") and
belly-dancing show. Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 6: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast, when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria (as per the
itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo and Alexandria. All rooms
have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- In Cairo, a Nile Dinner Cruise on a 5-star ship. Delight in an open
buffet style dinner while enjoying the Sufi (“whirling dervish”) and belly
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees in order to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any
day, however confirmation in advance is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and many more.
- All day trips are in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $340 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $100 USD single supplement charge.