Day 1: Arrive Dahab
After leaving Cairo by bus on arrival in Dahab bus station you will
meet by one of our representatives and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Free day to explore this fabulous resort. Overnight in your Dahab Hotel.
Day 2: Dahab/Blue Hole
Visit to the Blue Hole, an amazing place to spend the day - and a great chance to swim or snorkel.
Afterwards, we enjoy a barbecue lunch at Mount Sinai before returning to
Dahab to overnight in your hotel.
Day 3: Dahab/Moses Mountain
Transfer to the Lagoon Beach for swimming or snorkeling. Late night, we drive
to Moses's Mountain and begin our climb to the summit. It's a long hike,
but it's worth it !! Take in the
awe-inspiring view of the South Sinai Mountains as we reach the summit at
sunrise. Don't forgetto bring your camera & comfortable hiking shoes !
Day 4: St. Catherine/Dahab
After sunrise, we descend the mountain and visit St. Catherine's Monastery
before returning to the hotel. The afternoon is free. Overnight in your Dahab Hotel.
Day 5: Ras Abu-Galoum
After an early morning drive north, we embark on a 2-hour camel trek to
Ras Abu-Galoum. Here you will marvel at the coral reefs while swimming or
snorkeling. We then return to your Dahab hotel to overnight.
Day 6: Depart Dahab
You have a free morning to relax. In the afternoon, we catch the bus back
- All fully-guided tours in and around Dahab (as per the itinerary) in
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Air-conditioned bus transportation from Cairo/Dahab and Dahab/Cairo.
- All accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Dahab. All rooms have a private
bathroom and air-conditioning, and include breakfast.
- Barbeque lunch on the trip to Blue Hole.
- Two-hour camel trek on the trip to Ras Abu Galoum.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- All transfer and pick-up services (except airport pick-up which can be
arranged upon request for an additional charge).
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program ,as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and many more.
- All day trips are in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $290 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $62 USD single supplement charge.