Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs, and then will transfer you to your Cairo
hotel for check-in. You will have time to explore at your leisure,
before meeting your
Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara, where we visit the step pyramid and Memphis,
the ancient capital of Egypt, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
At 10 pm we will catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan
Arrive in Aswan, meet and transfer to the hotel for check-in. After
freshening up we leave on a full-day
excursion around the city visiting the beautiful Temple complex of Philae,
on Agilkia Island by motor boat. Next the Aswan High Dam, and the
Unfinished Obelisk, before returning to our Aswan hotel to overnight. Why
not explore Aswan at night and be sure to visit the local souk, or market,
where you can find some Nubian handcrafts & artifacts not available in the
rest of Egypt.
Day 4: Aswan/Luxor
This morning we join a relaxing orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands. Late
afternoon, we will catch the train to Luxor, where we will be meet and transferred
to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Luxor hotel.
Day 5: Luxor
Today we visit the East Bank of Luxor:
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in Luxor hotel.
Day 6: Luxor
Visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Overnight, we travel by train back to Cairo.
Day 7: Cairo
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple).
Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 8: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast, when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, and Luxor (as per the
itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. All
rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program ,as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and many more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel), which is highly recommended, can be added to this program, upon
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $325 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $75 USD single supplement charge.