Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you at the airport to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs, and then transfer you to your airport for
check-in. You will, have time to explore at your leisure,
before meeting your
Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara where we visit the step pyramid and then onto Memphis,
the ancient capital of Egypt. Afterwards, we visit the most
famous wonderland in the whole world - the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
At 10 pm at night we catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan
Arrive in Aswan, where a representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel for check-in.
After freshening up we will leave on a full-day
excursion around the city, visiting the beautiful Temple Complex of Philae,
on Agilkia Island, which we reach by taking a small motor boat & the Aswan
High Dam, as well as the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in our Aswan hotel.
The night is free to explore this laidback city, why not visit the local
souk, it has many Nubian handcrafts and artifacts not available anywhere
else in Egypt.
Day 4: Aswan/Felucca
Join an orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands. After
boarding our felucca for overnight travel we sail to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Felucca
Visit the dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo, which are on the
banks of the Nile. Overnight travel is on the felucca, sailing
Day 6: Edfu/Luxor (East Bank)
Morning visit to one of the most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt --
dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God. Transfer by local transportation to
Luxor, and check-in at the hotel. This afternoon, enjoy a visit to the
East Bank of Luxor:
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in a Luxor hotel.
Day 7: Luxor (West Bank)
Visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Overnight, we travel by train back to Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple).
Overnight in our Cairo hotel.
Day 9: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast, when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Luxor
(as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Two nights on a felucca (Oriental Sailboat) with all meals included.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. All rooms
have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees, in order to add flexibility to your program ,as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and many more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel) can be added to this program, upon
request., and we highly recommend this excursion.
- All day trips are in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our your desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $375 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $100 USD single supplement charge.