Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs & transfer you to your hotel for check-in. You
will have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour
Full-day outing to Sakkara, visiting the step pyramid and then onto Memphis,
the ancient capitol of Egypt, followed by a visit to the most
famous wonderland in the whole world – the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx
At 10 pm in the evening we will catch the overnight train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan
On your arrival in Aswan, our representative will meet and transfer
you to the hotel for check-in. After freshening up we will leave on a full-day
excursion around the city, visiting the Temple Comlex of Philae, the Aswan High
Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight in your Aswan hotel.
Day 4: Aswan/Nile Cruise
Join an orientation cruise around Kitchener and Elephantine Islands.
Overnight on ship, cruising to Kom Ombo.
Day 5: Kom Ombo/Edfu/Nile Cruise
Visit the dual temple of Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo. After lunch,
visit one of the most well-preserved temples in all of Egypt in Edfu --
dedicated to Horus, the Falcon God. Overnight on ship, cruising to Luxor.
Day 6: Nile Cruise/Luxor
Arrive in Luxor and check-in at your hotel. Today we visit the East Bank of
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
Overnight in your Luxor hotel.
Day 7: Luxor (West Bank)
Visit the West Bank of Luxor:
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
Overnight, we travel by train back to Cairo.
Day 8: Cairo/City Tour
Arrive Cairo and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Then we're off to the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple).
Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 9: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast, when we will transfer
you to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Luxor
(as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned buses.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Two nights on a 5-star Nile Cruise ship with all meals included.
- First-class train tickets from Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo on an
air-conditioned Spanish train with reclining seats.
- All accommodation in 3-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor. All
rooms have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees to the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees in order to add flexibility to your program ,as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- All of our tours can start on any day, however confirmation in advance
is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and lots more.
- Optional day-trip to (Abu Simbel) can be added to this program, upon
request, and highly recommended.
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our guests' desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $465 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $150 USD single supplement charge.