Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt! Our representative will meet you to ensure a smooth path
through immigration and customs. You have time to explore at your leisure
before meeting your Sina Tour escort and fellow travelers for a
welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Cairo/Desert Tour (B,L)
Morning visit to Sakkara, the vast Necropolis of ancient Memphis. Sakara
has the first Pyramid and the world's oldest stone structure. Later we
drive to Memphis the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most
important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt.
Break for lunch, and then we drive to Giza to visit the Great Pyramids of
Giza and the enigmatic Sphinx.
Before the tour ends, we'll leave the car behind and venture forth on a
horse or a camel for a half an hour trek into the ancient history of Giza
Plateau. Overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 3: Cairo/Marsa Matruh/Siwa (B,L,D)
Morning pick-up after breakfast and transfer to the bus station to catch
the bus departing to Marsa Matruh. Arrive Marsa Matruh bus station, break
for lunch followed by a transfer in a private coach to El-Mahgar, where
we’ll camp overnight in tents, covered by the stars.
Day 4: Siwa Oasis (B,L,D)
A full-day excursion in a 4WD with visits to "Gebel El- Mawta" the
Mountain of the Dead, honeycombed with rock tombs, most dating back to
Ptolemaic and Roman times, the 13th Century fortress enclave of Shali, the
ruins of Amoun temple, and the Oracle.
During your visit to the Oracle, you see the Coronation Hall of Alexander
the Great. If the mood strikes you, take a swim in the Cleopatra Spring
before visiting Gebel Dakrour (Dakrour Mountain), known for its hot sand
baths rumored to cure rheumatism. Overnight at Siwa hotel.
Day 5: Siwa Oasis (B,L,D)
Today we are off to explore more sites of the fascinating oasis, visiting
the desert hot spring at "Bir Wahid" at the edge of the Great Sand Sea,
then on to the fossil sites to see some fantastic desert vistas.
Later, we continue to the East of Siwa, to visit the spring of Abu Shuruf,
the biggest and cleanest in the oasis, where the clear water spills into
huge salt Lake Zeitun.
In the evening, we drive to our specially selected Spot among the sand
dunes, where a barbecue lunch will be served around the fire lit to spread
its rays in the clear skies of the oasis.where we camp in tents.
Day 6: Siwa Oasis (B,L,D)
Breakfast, then we return to our hotel to freshen up before we start our
tour visiting the House of Siwa Museum, displaying a colorful collection
of traditional clothing and implements.
Break for lunch and then we drive to Fatnas Spring, an oasis ringed by the
salt Lake Siwa. Later we return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 7: Siwa/Marsa Matrouh/Cairo (B)
After breakfast, we drive with our private coach to Marsa Matruh, to catch
our bus back to Cairo.
Arrive Cairo bus station, meet and transfer to your hotel. Free evening at
leisure and overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 8: Cairo/City Tour
After breakfast a full day tour to vist the
Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are
kept. Then we drive to the Citadel -- home to Egyptian rulers for nearly
700 years. Later, we explore many attractions in the old Coptic area
including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (the Jewish Temple).
Overnight in your Cairo hotel.
Day 9: Depart Cairo
Farewell to Egypt today. Our tour ends after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- All fully-guided tours (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned buses
and 4WD jeeps.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Accommodations in 3-star hotels in Cairo and Siwa. All rooms have a
private bath, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast.
- Transfers to/from the Marsa Matruh bus station.
- Tickets on air-conditioned buses (Cairo/Marsa Matruh/Cairo).
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All tours with air-conditioned buses.
- Half-hour trip of Camel Trekking or horse ridding, in the desert of Giza
- All service charges and taxes.
- Entrance fees of the sites. We do not charge in advance for site
entrance fees to add flexibility to your program as you may choose to skip
one or more sites depending upon your interests.
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal
- Our "Uncover Egypt" tour starts everyday, however confirmation in
advance is still highly recommended.
- All of our tours can be customized to fit your time, budget, and
- Optional day trips and activities (Add-Ons) are available upon request
and include the Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids, shopping at the Khan
El-Khalily Market, an excursion to the Fayoum Oasis, and much more.
- This tour can be combined with any other tour.
- Hotels can be upgraded upon request.
- All day trips leave in small groups and are accompanied by a
professional tour guide.
- There are no time constraints for any of the day trips. The time spent
depends only upon our guests' desires and the official opening/closing
times of the sites.
- Additional accommodation nights can be arranged upon request.
- The tour price is $ 700 USD per person, based on
double occupancy. There is a $ 250 USD single supplement charge.